"Then, Brutus, I have much mistook your passion;
By means whereof this breast of mine hath buried
Thoughts of great value, worthy cogitations.
Tell me, good Brutus, can you see your face?"

Julius Caesar – Act 1, Scene 2. Lines: 53-56

Thursday, July 29, 2010

ETSY DROOL

Tonight I was checking my email. I was hit with a sudden urge -- nay, a sudden NEED -- to go to Etsy and search for "lady pirate" in hopes of finding artsy stuff that might inspire me to work on my in-progress third draft of The Hue of Resolution, my first novel.

I brought up the Etsy homepage.

This was the first thing I saw.




So of course I bought it. And then I went poking around that shop in particular. IT IS AMAZING. I highly recommend it. Her prices are great and her wearable art is unique and breathtaking. <3

Cosmic. :)

1 comment:

Leanne of Folk said...

i don't have to tell you how much i LOVE this!!!!! thanks so much for the props and for sharing a cool story! xoxo