Last night, there was a basketball game at which they gave away t-shirts. It was some Jesuit sponsored thing, so the shirts had a picture of a robed Jesuit playing basketball on it and read "Jesuit Jam 2008" across the bottom. We thought it was hilarious so we went into the game for free, got the shirts, and left. Bada bing. Free t-shirts are my life.
Today, after my Anth class I have work, and then after that I am going to the office hours of one of the most awesome history professors I've ever even heard of in my entire life. And I'm going to arrange to become a history minor. Get excited.
My textbooks that we ordered through Amazon last week are not here yet. My paint supplies that we ordered last week through Utrecht are finally here. Have to pick those up today. Awkward. I hate the postal system. Bastards.
No comments:
Post a Comment