"Then, Brutus, I have much mistook your passion;
By means whereof this breast of mine hath buried
Thoughts of great value, worthy cogitations.
Tell me, good Brutus, can you see your face?"

Julius Caesar – Act 1, Scene 2. Lines: 53-56

Sunday, January 20, 2008

J.J. Abrams at TED

Apparently, TED is this thing where amazing people come and extrapolate why the stuff they do is awesome on a level that everyone understands and feels they have access to.

I didn't watch Alias. I don't watch Lost. I haven't seen any of his movies. But this is really interesting. His talk is really cool and I love the way he describes mystery boxes in different films, movies, etc. It's true. And I'm making note because it'll be useful in my own work. Just another stitch in the fabric of whatever the art is. I dig it. Check this out.

No comments: