"Then, Brutus, I have much mistook your passion;
By means whereof this breast of mine hath buried
Thoughts of great value, worthy cogitations.
Tell me, good Brutus, can you see your face?"

Julius Caesar – Act 1, Scene 2. Lines: 53-56

Friday, February 22, 2008

I'll never look at salad dressing the same way again.

"Guys and Dolls" rehearsals have begun, and things are picking up speed. I love this show, I love the cast, I love the director... it's going to be ridiculous. And excellent. Ridixcellent. Soon, though I don't know how soon exactly, it will be spring again. Soon, unfortunately, is not soon enough, and it's still retardedly cold almost all the time, and life in the outside world is generally gray and dismal.

Due to an outside project in our painting class, I continually find myself saying "I need to go work on my paintings," in an increasingly disgruntled, emotional manner. I am really happy with the class and with what I'm leaning, I just don't have time for outside projects like this. :\ And I am now an emo kid because of it (thanks, Kelly).

Housing for next year = ISSUES UP THE WAZOO. I'm interested in getting an apartment with some friends but don't have the budget yet (it would be really hard, at least). On-campus housing deposits are due TODAY at four and I haven't filled my contract out, I don't have the deposit, and I don't have any potential roommates for on-campus living. So.... I'm screwed, right? Trying to figure this out is awful. And scary. And frustrating. 

Eff.

No comments: