"Then, Brutus, I have much mistook your passion;
By means whereof this breast of mine hath buried
Thoughts of great value, worthy cogitations.
Tell me, good Brutus, can you see your face?"

Julius Caesar – Act 1, Scene 2. Lines: 53-56

Saturday, March 19, 2011

The Coming of Spring

Morning all!

Just wanted to pop in and say I've got a few reviews up over at LAAAADIES (and books) that you oughta check out if you haven't already. The other Ladies are reading fabulous stuff too, so please go look and leave us some love.

Also wanted to let you know (if anyone's even reading this, which I'm not convinced anyone is) that I am trying TRYING trying to revise Till No Clocks Move, my NaNoWriMo novel, which will shortly be beta read by renowned romance author Ciar Cullen and thereafter begin the journey towards becoming published myself. If you see me on Twitter or Facebook, whoever-you-are, fucking TELL ME TO GET BACK TO WORK. It's slow going and I need to get through it. Please please tell me to finish it. Tell me you want to read it. I want you to read it, but not before it's ready.

One of my dreams is to get onto the El and see someone reading my book. Anyone at all. Maybe that's egotistical. I just want to see it happen someday. Just once.

Ok. That's all for now. Also, keep an eye out for me on the season finale (May 23rd) of The Chicago Code (the airs Mondays on FOX, 8pm CST). Yay.

1 comment:

ErinCline said...

I want to read your book. Hurry up and edit that shit! ;)